Saturday, September 5, 2009

Only 6 more days!

Until my baby is one, that is! I feel like there is SO much to do before her party next weekend and I haven't a clue how it's all going to get done!

Today brought the start of Jesse's soccer season. She's playing all weekend in the Atlanta Cup in Rockdale County. She was starting midfielder at this morning's game, where they played the 3rd ranked team in Tennessee. They stayed ahead 2-1 throughout the first half, but ended up losing. Raileigh and I went to the 2nd game this afternoon. I have no idea who they played. Jesse didn't start this one, but came in as midfielder later on. Due to some calls that should have been made and weren't, the opposing team got two early goals. Jesse's team never came back. I don' know the final score, but it was a loss. Tomorrow, Jesse gets the start as goalie. She's been practicing as goalie some, but the team kind of already had a goalie. She said she's excited about it and really likes playing goalie. So, we'll see what happens!

Here's some pictures form today's game. She's wearing red and is #7.












I think Raileigh is getting one of her incisors. I thought she'd get her other 2 bottom teeth first, but it looks like she'll have 5 on the top before that happens. I got the cutest owl halloween fabric today to make her a dress from. I'm thinking my first pillowcase dress may be what it becomes, but we'll have to see (her birthday tutu has to be finished first!).

I'll end with some cuteness- pictures of Raileigh from our picnic and hike Thursday evening at Stone Mountain. She had her first Chick-fil-a chicken. She's had their fries, but not the chicken. I know you can't tell in the picture, but she really enjoyed it. We got her a kids meal and she ate 3 of the 4 nuggets, 3/4 of the fries, and drank half of the juice box!




1 comment:

Followers

Lil Blue Boo?
 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.