Monday, September 7, 2009

A day of farm animals and soccer fields

What a LOONNNG day it was yesterday! I feel like we spent most of the day in the car! We started off by heading back out to Conyers to see Jesse's final game in the Atlanta Cup. She started as goalie. It was tough. Her team's defense was pretty non-existent. She moved from goalie to defense for the 2nd half and she did an amazing job. I wonder where she'll be playing this Saturday! Here's some pictures of her in action. Again, she's red #7. I didn't get any pictures of her as goalie, sorry.






We came home for about an hour, ate lunch, then headed out again. My friend from high school, Stephanie, has a little girl named Kristen. She turned 2 yesterday! They had a party for her at McLean's Farm in Cumming. There were all these animals to pet- horses, donkeys, goats, big and tiny bunnies, geese, a big pig or hog, a pony, and some cute ducklings. They also had pony rides and the kids could feed the animals. Stephanie had made these cute cupcakes that had pigs and chicks on them. Raileigh was a little intimidated by the animals- especially when the donkey made a really loud noise several times. I got her to pet a few of the animals, but she didn't really want to. She didn't cry or freak out, though, so I was really glad for that. It was a neat place for a birthday! Kristen looked like she had a wonderful time! I made her a lavender and ivory tutu and totally forgot to pictures before I wrapped it! Darn! Anyhow, here's some pictures of Raileigh at the farm.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Lil Blue Boo?
 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.