I recently discovered what is probably my new favorite blog- Little Blue Boo. It features the craftiness of Ashley, a SAHM. Besides the fact that her daughter is completely adorable, her projects are just amazing! She sells patterns online, but also offers a plethora of great tutorials. I've been busy with birthday goodness, and haven't had much time to sew recently. I have her "t-shirt to toddler pants" tutorial printed and ready to go. I have a problem finding Raileigh pajama pants that fit, so I hope this will be a good solution. I can customize the pants to her measurements, so it sounds like it will be perfect!
Anyhow, if you have a little girl you craft for or just need a good dose of craftiness, head on over to her blog, littleblueboo.blogspot.com. She's doing a giveaway of her new pattern right now (you can enter through Tuesday), so make sure to enter!
Gallery.
3 years ago






The web url did not work. Can you double check it?
ReplyDeleteNever mind, I see the link on your sidebar.
ReplyDelete