I got her shirts a few days ago and wanted to share them. She actually sent 6 shirts!









She hasn't received the shirts I made her yet. But, they're in the mail and I think they should arrive today or tomorrow. Here's what I made Becky and her son, David.





The I Love Indiana and the Car shirt are reverse appliqued. The dinosaur and tree are regular appliques. The football one is stenciled and it took about a zillion years. I hand cut 14 football stencils. Each stencil was 11 pieces. I had to iron on all those stencil pieces, then go over it twice with brown paint. Not sure I'll do that again!
I also made a new dress from a new pattern, but it's not for Raileigh. The pattern is for the Sienna Recycled T-shirt dress and is by Lil Blue Boo. I used parts of 3 t-shirts to make this dress. I'm quite happy with the results and will be giving it to my niece Marlee at her 1st birthday party tomorrow.



Just to let you know... I currently have a stunt woman in the making. As I type this she is standing on her rocking horse, not holding on, and rocking. While she wears 9 bracelets on her arm ("bracelets" are actually the links that you use to connect toys to whatever and recently Raileigh decided she's wear them as bracelets 24/7).






Wow! They are all wonderful! Love the dress for your niece - very cute!
ReplyDeleteStunt woman, eh? Be careful...I had one of those and she ended up with a hot pink cast! :-P
My comment from yesterday disappeared. :( Anyway, love the dress for Marlee. OOAK!
ReplyDelete